- For ESM-EVBO Members a discounted rate is available. Discounts are only available if membership is valid before registering online and during the meeting.
- Payment for registration has to be received before the cut-off date (last date mentioned for each price category). For registrations where payment is outstanding at cut-off date, the later registration fee will apply.
- The registration fee includes: Entry to all conference sessions, the welcome reception, the exhibition and the poster area, lunch box, tea/coffee breaks.
- All rates stated are in EUR.
- BTW does not apply. The Conference is tax exempt.
- Day registrations will be available On-site only.
- For terms and conditions please click here.
|As of||June 1st 2018||January 2nd 2019||February 2nd 2019 *||April 15th 2019|
|ESM-EVBO Member||390.00 EUR||440.00 EUR||475.00 EUR||675.00 EUR|
|Non-Member||475.00 EUR||525.00 EUR||575.00 EUR||675.00 EUR|
|Students (<35 yrs)||250.00 EUR||250.00 EUR||300.00 EUR||675.00 EUR|
|Industry||475.00 EUR||525.00 EUR||575.00 EUR||675.00 EUR|
Day Registrations will be available on-site only. You can either register for the one full day or a full conference ticket. Day registrations will be 200 EUR.
The welcome reception is included.
Conference Party (incl. food, drinks & music!): 75.00 EUR
Student Party: 35.00 EUR
For more information on the evening events click here.
Registered delegates can register guests:
Accompanying adult: 50.00 EUR
Accompanying teenager: 25.00 EUR
Registration for guests includes attending the welcome reception and one lunch box.
* Pre-Registration closes
Last day to pre-register will be Sunday April 7th. Pre-registration will close as of Monday April 8th.
The Welcome Reception will be held in the Town Hall on Monday April 15th 2019. The Mayor of Maastricht will be welcoming you. Although the welcome reception is free of charge there are limited seats available and you need to sign up for the reception during your registration process.
Student registrations must be accompanied by a confirmation letter signed by a supervisor on university letterhead. The document must be uploaded during the registration process.
An additional cancellation fee of 100 EUR applies for student registrations deemed to be false.
Who can register as a student?
MSc- and PhD Students, and postdoctoral fellows with less than 8 years postdoctoral experience are eligible for the early career registration rate. To confirm your PhD-student status a letter on University letter head from your head of department is required during the registration proces, and/or a pdf of your PhD-degree.
Press representatives can register for the meeting free of charge. Please contact the conference secretariat to register. The registration includes a full set of congress materials and free entrance to all meeting activities and scientific sessions.
Documents to submit:
- Proof of employment by or assignment by a qualifying media organization (for example, a copy of your publication masthead or letter of assignment from the assigning editor).
- A copy of your press card. If you do not have a press card, your editor must state this clearly in the above letter.
For questions please contact
ESM-EVBO 2019 Conference Secretariat
c/o A111 Power of Conference Service
Telephone (North America): +1 604 736 9116
Telephone (Europe): +44 (0)20 7305 5279
There are an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate conference websites. We would like to alert all participants to be aware of possible scams and to strongly advise you to only use the official Conference Website www.esm-evbo2019.org as well as the official accommodation agency A111 Power of Conference Service (A111).
Any other companies are in no way connected with ESM EVBO 2019 or A111 and we therefore cannot vouch for the services they are offering. We strongly advise you not to share any credit card details with them. Unfortunately these fraudulent websites cannot be prevented and we sincerely regret any inconveniences.