ESM-EVBO 2019 offers journalists access to the conference. Freelance journalists or journalists employed by consumer newspapers/magazines, medical journals, news organizations, online/digital publications or trade publications attending the meeting for the purpose of editorial coverage will be granted press registration.
Journalists are required to submit appropriate supporting documents as part of the registration process including:
– A valid press accreditation in the form of an official valid press card issued
– Photocopy of official press credentials
– Letter of assignment from the media organization being represented
– Two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last nine months.
Journalists need to register at least 2 weeks prior to the conference to allow enough time for the committee to verify media credentials.
Press Registration entitles journalists admission to all no-cost events including plenary and concurrent sessions as well as poster sessions and access to the exhibition area.
Food and Beverage is not included in a Press Registration.
Security and Conduct
During the ESM-EVBO 2019 meeting press badges should be worn and visible at all times. Lost badges should be reported to the Registration Secretariat immediately. The following badge policies will be in effect throughout the meeting:
– Badges are non-transferable
– False certification of individuals as press and/or paid attendees, misuse of badges, any method of assisting unauthorized persons to gain access to the conference or any unauthorized or inappropriate conduct will be just cause for repossessing badges of any individual(s) involved and requesting those individual(s) to vacate the conference.
Filming & Photography
– Videotaping and photography of educational or scientific sessions is not permitted.
– Photographing slide presentations or posters is also not permitted.
– Videotaping and photography is permitted during interviews only.
Please contact the conference secretariat to arrange a press interview with the committee or with a specific speaker. We will do our best to accommodate requests.
GDPR applies for privacy. Neither the identity nor the affiliation of conference delegates, speakers and committee may be revealed without previous consent. Speakers and committee might be available for interviewing. Please contact the conference secretariat for an appointment.