- Social events are taking place in the city centre in Maastricht.
- Maastricht has excellent public transit and is compact and easy to get around.
- Please use either public transit or cabs to make your way to the evening venues. For more information see events below and click here to see the locations on a map.
- Dress code: No code, just come as you are.
Monday April 15, 2019
Time : 18:00 – 19:00
Address: Maastricht Town Hall, Markt 78, 6211 CL Maastricht, The Netherlands
Price: Included in your registration
Limited to 300 people
On Monday evening you are invited between 18:00 – 19:00 by the city of Maastricht to attend the ESM-EVBO 2019 welcome-reception at the Maastricht historic town hall. (This venue can take a maximum of 300 delegates (based on first come, first serve basis); please tick the box during your registration).
In Dutch the town hall is called “Stadhuis” and it’s located in the centre of Maastricht, sited on the Markt. The building was designed by Pieter Post in the 17th century in the style of Dutch classicism.
There are no conference shuttle buses available.
- A taxi from MECC to the town hall will take approx 10-15 min depending traffic (cost approx 15 EUR).
- You can use one of the public buses, running every 10 min (line 1, 6, 10 or 57) which will take approx 20-25 min (cost approx 2.00 EUR, tickets can be purchased directly in the bus).
During the remaining evening, you are free to enjoy Maastricht nightlife with its 400 bars and restaurants.