- Social events are taking place in the city centre in Maastricht.
- Maastricht has excellent public transit and is compact and easy to get around.
- Please use either public transit or cabs to make your way to the evening venues. For more information see events below and click here to see the locations on a map.
- Dress code: No code, just come as you are.
Join us for the Conference Dinner and Party @ Rebelle Maastricht. Rebelle is located in the 17th century Augustinian church, in the city center, on the banks of the river Maas. This historical monument has a more than impressive interior with a special appearance by its high ceilings, great windows and was recently transformed in a party venue.
A few weeks ago they were awarded with the 2018 price of best party venue in the South! Following an opening drink, you can enjoy different dishes, served at various buffets. And as a grand dessert the dancing floor will open and our DJ will treat you with the songs and hits you order yourselves. Let’s rock ESM-EVBO !!!
There are no conference shuttle buses available.
- A taxi from MECC to Rebelle will take approx 10-15 min depending traffic (cost approx 15 EUR)
- Use one of the public buses, running every 10 min (line 1, 5, 15 or 57) which will take approx 20-25 min (cost approx 3.00 EUR, tickets can be purchased directly in the bus, no cash).